Leslie Wisenbaker – Admissions Director
Leslie comes from a project management background. She moved to the non-profit sector to become the Program Director of Solutions in 2006. Through the last ten years, Leslie has nourished Sontx and its staff into a thriving organization filled with passionate employees who follow Leslie toward a central mission: Recovery for alcoholics and addicts.
Leslie brings a wealth of experience to Solutions in Program Development, Strategic Planning, Leadership Development, Procurement, Business accounting and Non-profit management. She has a certification in Nonprofit Management from UT, and is a graduate of Project Blueprint.
Leslie also volunteers for many local organization in Denton.
- Our Daily Bread, Board of Directors, Event Planning Chair, Finance Committee, 2012-13
- Denton County Homeless Coalition, Steering Committee Chair, Point in Time Committee, Membership Chair, 2012-present
- Guide Star, Advisory Committee, – Present
- United Way of Denton County, 2014 Project Blueprint Planning Committee, –
- North Texas Alliance of Recovery and Prevention, Board Secretary, –
- Giving Day Denton/North Texas Giving Day, Committee Member, – Present
“I love working in the recovery field and starting new businesses and projects. I am quick to pull the trigger and need a diverse team to bounce ideas off of. Must be around free thinkers that can think outside the box. Love to cultivate leadership and I like being surrounded by people smarter than me. Extremely detail oriented. I think all the way through the project until I have beat it to death. “-Leslie